Hutchison Kinrot CEO outlines 4 cleantech trends to pay attention to in 2017
Roy Weisner, CEO of Israeli cleantech venture capital firm and incubator Hutchison Kinrot, sat down for a conversation with SF-based Triple Pundit to discuss what he sees as the major areas of focus for 2017, including an Israeli companies that fits that trend.
- Circular Economy: as Roy describes it, “trash-to-treasure”
- 3PLW (www.3plw.co) – anaerobic digestion for biomass
- Agriculture, Aquaculture and Food Technology: Feeding the world
- Waterator (www.o2waterator.com) – energy efficenct aerator for the aquaculture industry
- Water-Energy Nexus: With exploding urban centers, how can we make using and cleaning water more energy efficient
- WellToDo (www.welltodo.co.il) – containment removal, no longer need to store waste
- Internet of Things 4.0: Using the mass amounts of data gathered from devices to make accurate, predictive assessments
- Etugo Technologies (www.etugo-tech.com) – Smart home platform without the need for a control device
To see the full discussion, visit Triple Pundit.