Our great partners at The Mixing Bowl are hosting their 4th annual summit on Food & Ag Tech at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View on June 27th, 2017.
Throughout the day, there will be 5 areas covered:
1.Five Moderated Group Discussions
• The Dean’s List of Food & AgTech Topics: Leaders of diverse academic institutions, like UC Davis, Iowa State, Cal Poly & Hartnell College sharing views on key topics in food, agriculture, the environment, life sciences, business and technology.
• Tech’s Role in Changing Consumers’ Food Choices?
• The Downstream Effects of Tech-Enabled Consumers’ New Food Choices?
• The Upstream Production Challenges of Tech-Enabled Consumers’ Food Choices?
• The Internet of Tomatoes: From Seed to Soup to Social Media: Exploring how IT is being applied along the production value chain of a single food product – the tomato.
2. The Blender Startup Pitch Competition
3. Deep Dive Interactive Breakout Discussions
4. Innovation Marketplace
5. Thematically Aligned Food Experience
For more information, please reach out to An Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org